Re: RYF can, and should, be improved

From: Whistler
Subject: Re: RYF can, and should, be improved
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 11:05:35 +0800 (CST)

   Well, maybe those users will just stick with proprietary firmware if
   not allowed to 'create a setup that is less free than the default one
   in osboot'.
   sadly not everyone agrees with the ideas of free software (and probably
   the ideas of free software is currently still not accepted by the
   majority of the world).  Maybe it's better to attract more users than
   just let them stick with proprietary firmwares.
   The point might be not to 'encourage' people to use more proprietary
   stuff, and not to consider proprietary stuff as a 'positive' thing.