Re: Chord brackets

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Chord brackets
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 20:13:26 +0200 (MET DST)

Quoting Chris Jackson <address@hidden>:

> Before I get bored of hacking brackets, I'd like to implement vertical
> brackets down the side of chords, meaning "don't arpeggiate me".

This is more than odd.
I feel so very sure that I remember that this was once in lily... I read
through various old versions but I could not find it, though.
AFAIR it was made when also the arrowed arpeggios was made - and I see that
they are coded by you.

Have I just now experienced the most serious deja-vu that I have ever
experienced, am I right, or am I just getting crazy?

-Rune (very confused)