Re: rests

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: rests
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:25:57 +0200

Chris Jackson wrote:

> What's happening with rests at the moment? r4 currently gives
> an r8, and r8 gives a classical r4 (a reflected r8).

You haven't uninstalled the old fonts correctly. Remove any old
feta-fonts, make -C mf/ clean, and make install.

> I didn't realise we had classical quarter rests - they're not
> documented (what's supposed to be the syntax?). Not that I'd
> want to use the nasty things - they're a PITA when reading
> music!

Please read the Changelog!

2002-01-17 Rune Zedeler <address@hidden>

        * mf/: added macro soft_penstroke

               softened some glyphs
               redrawn triangular noteheads
               redrawn tab-clef
               added classical quarter rest

        * lily/stem.cc: Bugfix: Stem-attachment when staff_space!=1

        * lily/bar.cc: Bugfix: repeat dots when even number of staff
        lines and staff_space>=2

        * lily/rest.cc: Use default rests when current style glyphs not
        found - this allows
        \property Staff.Rest \override #'style = #'classical

- I even wrote how the syntax is... :-)

-Rune