Re: Doc reorganization

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Doc reorganization
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:10:14 -0800

On 24-Feb-05, at 12:56 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Just a minor detail, while you plan the major reorganization:
The documentation of convert-ly seems very misplaced in the
current chapter on "Converting from other formats". It's such
an important tool that it deserves a place in the manual where it's
easily found.

True.  I'll move it up into Chapter 4.

I'm done the planning; I'm waiting for a period where I have enough
free time to do the change at once (or as close to that as possible).
It should be possible this weekend.

If anybody has any doc changes, could they please either make them
right now, or wait for a few days?  Documentation/user/notation.itely
is going to become obsolete, and I don't want to lose any changes
that people make to that file once I've copied material out of it.
My current plan is to start this on Sat evening, so any changes to
Documentation/user/  after that may be problematic.