Re: Tremolo positioning

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Tremolo positioning
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:55:46 +1100

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:59, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > > I've just realised that I caused a regression for tremolos

> And here a problem with \stemUp, using the CVS from today, 7:23 CEST.
Nothing to do with \stemUp, it's because you used \repeat "tremolo" instead of
g'4:32. I'm not quite sure how I caused a regression here, but here's a patch
anyway...

2006-03-30  Joe Neeman  <address@hidden>
    * lily/chord-tremolo-engraver.cc (acknowledge_stem): set the
    stem-tremolo object in the stem (or else the stem might not be
    long enough).