Re: Copyright, new branches etc

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: Copyright, new branches etc
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:37:14 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
2007/9/27, Ralph Little <address@hidden>:
I currently have some scheme and C++ code for manipulating Braille.
Also, I have modified a recent git pull to replicate the Performer
implementation into an Embosser framework. This was a bigger job than I
anticipated and affects about 30 or so files. I am currently paring the
MIDI code from it to start adding Braille specific stuff.

That's strange; I would expect you to add files, not modify a lot.

Hi,

OK, so I exaggerated a bit :D

Some of the required changes took a bit of finding (e.g. lily-translator-group-ctors.cc). I'm thinking of trying to document this a bit just in case anyone wants to try in the future....

Modified so far:
============
lily/book.cc
ly/declarations-init.ly