Re: New website: Logos

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New website: Logos
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:02:47 -0700

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:56:57AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Op dinsdag 30-06-2009 om 01:42 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Graham
> Percival:
>
> > Since my contributions are directly proportional to my amount of
> > panty-knottedness, shouldn't you deliberately knot them?  ;)
> > (seriously, "immense irritation" is the most motivating factor for
> > me working on lilypond)
>
> Great, so tell me, how am *I* doing on your immense irritation scale,
> already showing up above the threshold ;-)

You bounce up and down, depending on which of the 3-4 current
conversations we're having.  :)

(when I'm in "irritation-work" mode, I of course _try_ to avoid
losing my irritation, since then I'd lose my motivation to
tackling unpleasant tasks like rewriting the Publications page,
the Unix downloads page, etc.)