Re: Documentation/essay/

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Documentation/essay/
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:31:03 +0200

2009/7/9 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> WTM do you want to have one manual per directory? I agree it
> would make clearer which master .tely file each .itely files belongs

For this purpose, we could just move .itely files into subdirs; it wasn't
possible when you suggested it during GDP, but lilypond-book has
been fixed since then. Does anybody have any objection if we move
all .itely files to learning/ notation/ application/ subdirectories, and
rename lilypond-program to lilypond-application by the way? This
should have no visible consequence on the output documentation.
I'm willing to do this easy job if it is accepted.

Best,
John