Re: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 90, Issue 84

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 90, Issue 84
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:07:33 -0400

Hi all,

> My personal preference would be for you to be willing to risk some specified
> maximum time now (say, 2 hours), and agree to try once more when Graham can
> guarantee success if you can't get the install to work. I think that in less
> than 2 hours, you'd be up and running (although the doc build might take
> that much clock time, you can walk away and leave it).

OK, I'm willing to dedicate another 2 hours (total hands-on time) now, and if
this attempt fails I'll give another 2 hours (total hands-on time) when success
can be "guaranteed".

I'm programming databases all day today (which, BTW, install smoothly ;), and
then I've got a rehearsal for my musical this evening -- I've got some time
tomorrow to give it a shot.
For the record, I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.3, and already have VirtualMachine
installed, configured, and (apparently) running.

Thanks,
Kieren.