RE: PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 05:07:32 -0500

Mark,

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Polesky [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Sat 11/13/2010 1:31

Looks like it will be fairly straightforward in
this case, but let me know if you want help with that
process.  I figure I should help you there, since I'm the
one who introduced the conflicts.

---

If it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate that.

Normally I'd 'have a go' myself with (probably) some emails between Graham and
I as I learn or check before I potentially break something, but as this is more
than just 'doc stuff' and certainly would affect many others, I think just
getting it done properly the first time round would be better for everyone
concerned.

James