Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 17:51:16 -0000

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
stem-length-estimation.log: there's much less text in the logfile - don't understand why, though.

display-lily-tests.log: there's more output in the logfile. Again, I have no idea why, but this does look a significant difference and I would appreciate someone who understands this test looking at what's going on.

tablature-full-notation.log: well - the warning about unterminated ties works! In the log file on the regtest comparison, it gives 3 warnings. This may be one per stave, which doesn't seem needed? I'll check this later.

tie-arpeggio.log: ditto. It would also justify a bit better look at this, to ensure the correct number of warnings are given.

part-combine-force-once.ly: The text "Solo" and "Solo II" are moved to the right - don't know whether this is an intended fix.

page-breaking-min-systems-per-page2.log: "warning: compressing music to fit" is added. Presumably an intended fix for vertical spacing issues.

page-breaking-page-count3.log: ditto

I'll start my local pixel comparison RSN.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad

I've now created a web page with the information from my pixel-by-pixel comparison, including compile times.

http://www.holmessoft.co.uk/homepage/lilypond/2_13_41/imagediffs.htm

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad