Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Regtest comparison for 2.13.41
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 00:55:00 +0100

Am Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2010, um 14:28:59 schrieb Phil Holmes:

> "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message

> > I've now created a web page with the information from my pixel-by-pixel

> > comparison, including compile times.

> > http://www.holmessoft.co.uk/homepage/lilypond/2_13_41/imagediffs.htm

> Anyone any thoughts on figured-bass-extenders-markup.ly?

Well, that's because the markup and the "0" (used for the hidden figure) have different vertical alignment points (center for the cirdle, baseline for all numbers). It's not ideal, but I have never seen a markup (without figures) in figured bass, so I don't think it's a big deal. One can always play around with alignment points to get the markup to the correct position.

Cheers,

Reinhold

* http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886