RE: Rewrite regtest mozart-hrn-3.ly (issue4811066)

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Rewrite regtest mozart-hrn-3.ly (issue4811066)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:58:36 +0000

Phil,
From: Phil Holmes address@hidden
Sent: 08 August 2011 16:45
To: James Lowe; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden;
address@hidden

Woh.  There's an error - \url isn't part of Lilypond syntax!  I'd corrected
this to GP, but here's a corrected patch.

----

It's a bit blind leading the partially sighted here.

I cannot apply this patch because I've already applied the original one.

So can you reset (big red button in lilygit.tcl), then update source (git pull
-r) and then make a new patch with just the correction?

James