Re: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript (issue 6137050)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript (issue 6137050)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 01:16:56 +0000

New patch set uploaded

http://codereview.appspot.com/6137050/diff/8003/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6137050/diff/8003/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1044
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1044: Automatic footnotes take three
arguments; the @var{Layout Object} to be
On 2012/05/12 18:23:23, Keith wrote:
maybe "Automatically-numbered footnotes"

This made me re-think the titling of both these sections, so I have
re-titled them to something more descriptive and adjusted the body text
accordingly.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6137050/diff/8003/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1049
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1049: The @code{\footnote} command
comes immediately after the item being