Re: Sets TabVoice Stem height to ##f (issue 6303065)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Sets TabVoice Stem height to ##f (issue 6303065)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:49:45 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/6303065/diff/10003/lily/grob.cc
File lily/grob.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6303065/diff/10003/lily/grob.cc#newcode472
lily/grob.cc:472: real_ext[d] += offset;
On 2012/06/12 12:32:37, dak wrote:
I don't understand this.  The only way to get a nan from adding an
offset to
infinity is by adding another nan or an infinite offset with different
sign.

What case is this supposed to catch?

So what you actually meant to say was
  if (!real_ext.is_empty ())
    real_ext.translate (offset);

If that's what you mean, why don't you write it instead of some puzzle?

And frankly, shouldn't we rather put this into
flower/include/interval.hh instead of trying to catch this in arbitrary
places in our code?

http://codereview.appspot.com/6303065/