Check in Texinfo 2012-07-03.16 (issue 6374068)

From: graham
Subject: Check in Texinfo 2012-07-03.16 (issue 6374068)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 01:45:06 +0000

I can't see any diff on rietveld, but presumably there's so much being
changed that a diff wouldn't be helpful anyway.

If a "make doc" looks good to you, and you're willing to handle any
potential fall-out from breakage at this point in the release cycle,
then as far as I'm concerned you can push directly to staging.  OTOH, if
you'd rather wait until 2.17, that's cool too.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6374068/