Re: push patch for issue 2679

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: push patch for issue 2679
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:26:01 +0100

I'd be happy to push this, but would like a little advice.  If I go to Rietveld and download the raw patch set, it comes without proper email addresses and formatting.  This means to push stuff from Rietveld, I have to git apply the diff, then manually update the author (assuming I remember).  Is there a way of getting a formatted patch?

--
Phil Holmes