Re: Patchy's built docs on the web

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Patchy's built docs on the web
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:51:17 +0200

Il giorno mar, 31/07/2012 alle 16.27 +0100, Phil Holmes ha scritto:
> I'm assuming that changes to patchy will make this an "opt-in" option - I
> don't want to ftp megs of files from home whenever I run patchy...

Sure.  BTW my changes don't add support for upload with
FTP/SSH/Rsync/whatever protocol, but simply hardlinking the files under
out-www/offline-root to save them out of the way of next Patchy run (the
server has only a 20 GB hard disk, and uploading docs to another
location may cost more bandwidth than the traffic generated by browsing
them directly, when you think there are all the signature and txt files
and whatnot).

All that said, I'd like to advertise that this server is provided by
http://www.mshparisnord.fr on lilypond.org in addition to the home page
of the server http://194.254.171.80. The Thanks pages on the former
website and docs no longer exist, thanks are now spread over relevant
sections; maybe a frame in http://lilypond.org/development.html would
fit, wouldn't it?

Best,
John