Re: Fwd: Using MSH Paris Nord server

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Fwd: Using MSH Paris Nord server
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:15:08 +0200

Il giorno mar, 31/07/2012 alle 12.12 +0200, John Mandereau ha scritto:
> I'm currently setting up the server with the default (OpenId), but I
> don't mind changing it if there are strong wishes for the other option.

Uh oh, OpenId login hits on the firewall (I haven't requested outgoing
HTTPS connexions to be accepted), and the network administrator is on
vacation until August 8th, so don't hold your breath.  I could mess with
setting up HTTP Authenication and an account management service (not
included in Gerrit), but this would take me oodles of time (taking into
account security to a reasonable extent) as I've never done it.

Best,
John