Re: Allows minimum-length to work for end-of-line spanners. (issue 74530

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Allows minimum-length to work for end-of-line spanners. (issue 7453046)
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:15:21 +0200

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm.  What about doing something constructive, then?

> There is one big "let's do things right" patch that needs review.
> Despite a lot of effort spent by its author on writing a detailed
> description to attract reviewers, only one person cared to review it:
> codereview.appspot.com/7768043

If you bothered to look, you'd have found that in spite of daring to
take off a week of vacation from a year of LilyPond development,
I committed about half a dozen fixes of problems and regressions that
impeded getting to stable release quality while also running a batch of
Patchy tests.  I apologize if I don't seem to have the time to review
post-stable release material thoroughly.  There is also the question of
preparing the EU proposal.

So I apologize if I don't appear to have the time to be constructive.
It definitely looks like I should call off the stable release for good
as nobody else wants to get bothered with its consequences and it is not
like I don't have enough other stuff on my hand.