Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 11:18:40 +0200

Il giorno gio 3 set 2015 alle 11:07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> writes:

 Federico, you wrote Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:24 AM

 It took about 10 hours. You can see the result here:
 https://github.com/fedelibre/lilyissues/issues

 It's a pity you didn't do this a couple of months ago so we could
 have compared Github with Allura properly.  It's a bit late now.

Well, I do prefer self-hosting since it means nobody can pull the rug
from under us like Google did.  And GitHub's software does not allow
that.

This test was made just to consider an interim solution (as an alternative to Sourceforge).
But I see that the decision is using Allura.