Re: Unable to use git-cl

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Unable to use git-cl
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 20:13:24 +0100

On 08.03.2016 19:54, Carl Sorensen wrote:
I would hate to leave LilyPond development, but it appears that I have no
choice, as I cannot contribute with a broken toolchain.

I can upload patches to Rietveld, as you can see at

https://codereview.appspot.com/283550043

but the links to the issue tracker never get made.

Oh, what are you talking about? Don’t you get scared away by peanuts – if the tracker issue isn’t created or updated automatically (and you don’t want to do it manually), I can offer to just do it. Or you might send an e-mail to the bug list.

Yours, Simon