Re: Refactor get/set_property to take the item as first argument (issue

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Refactor get/set_property to take the item as first argument (issue 573670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 16:07:57 -0700

This change per se LGTM.  I remember discussing this syntactic change
briefly on the list a few(?) months ago, so this is not surprising.

I'm quite pleased with this change, actually.  I remember how I felt the
first time I came across klass->a_macro_actually(...) and couldn't find
the method in klass.hh.  I'm glad future contributors will not have to
repeat that experience.

https://codereview.appspot.com/573670043/