Re: Issue #1204: Document, and add regtest for, external fonts. (issue 5

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Issue #1204: Document, and add regtest for, external fonts. (issue 557640051 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 11:36:18 +0000

On 4/19/20, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> However, there are a few
> other problems with that regtest that should likely show with Guile-2
> (sometimes?).

Could you elaborate as to what I need to watch out for? I’ve tested it
successfully with Guile 2.2 here (but history has teached us that
unforeseen stuff can happen on various setups…).

Meanwhile, I’ve posted a fix for rmdir here:
https://codereview.appspot.com/573730044
(git-cl created a new page as I had deleted the temporary git branch
I’d previously been working with).

Cheers,
  - V.