[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Binaries of LilyPond 2.23.5 with Guile 2.2
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 13:16:54 +0100
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/91.3.2

Am 07.12.2021 um 21:13 schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld:
Am Montag, dem 06.12.2021 um 23:05 +0100 schrieb Michael Käppler:
Am 06.12.2021 um 20:47 schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld:
How did you extract the archive? I tried both the Windows Explorer
"Extract All..." and 7zip. Is there another popular program that I
don't know, after not using Windows in years?
For the first try I used Windows Explorer "Extract All...", my second
attempt was to use 'unzip' in a mingw bash.
Even that method works for me...

Modification time is the same for *.go and *.scm files, AFAICT:
That's fine; as far as I understand the code, it will only re-compile
if the scm files are newer.
Yeah, looking at
that seems to be the case, OTOH the check on the scale of nanoseconds
done here means that even slight variations in modification time
could trigger recompilation...
So my check with 'ls' is not really trustworthy. I should rather use
But as I wrote, even touching all *.go files does not fix the problem.

unzip -l | grep eval
(The interesting check would be in the extracted directory.)
IIRC the modification time is preserved there.
I'm not convinced that the modification time is the real issue here.
I'm getting very weird, unpredictable errors all over the place, even

Currently I'm trying to cross-compile with your scripts and see if the
resulting package
has the same problem.
If that is the case I'll try a native build next.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]