Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...

From: hassan . elfatihi
Subject: Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:06:33 +0100 (CET)

Hello
Answers to questions
Question : while hel-arabic.ly has this line that
includes arabic.ly , what are they getting out of this? Some more
key signatures and keyAlterationOrder?

answer: normally hel-arabic.ly doesn't need arabic.ly (if not modified, as
recently proposed)

Question: Should all key signatures for the various maqams simply go only into
arabic.ly ?
Answer : All key signatures for the various maqams simply go only into
hel-arabic.ly
(if not modified, as recently proposed)
If you want examples I can provide them.
This is why I did not want to link hel-arabic.ly to arabic.ly
Best regard