Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:44:02 +0000 (UTC)

> it seems like we could easily find a better name for this file, more
> descriptive of its purpose and less related to the original author.

While this might be true, I don't think there is a pressing reason to
change the name of a high-level interface just because three letters
of the name refer to an author.  `hel-arabic.ly` exists since more
than five years, and nobody has ever complained about the name, as far
as I can remember.

    Werner