Re: partcombine for more than two parts?

From: Niki Pantelias
Subject: Re: partcombine for more than two parts?
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:38:24 -0400

  Aha!  I thought I had tried that, but I had not explicitly specified the
voice context for the individual parts...  so I added that and it is much
better now.  Thanks, Jeremy!

  One thing I do notice is that I get multiple dynamic markings on the
staff with the combined voices.  But since I'm the only one who will see
the score, I can live with that.

  thanks,
  -- Niki