Re: barline problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:16:00 -0700

On 12-Jun-06, at 9:09 PM, Dewdman42 wrote:

I am a brand new Lilypond user. I installed Lilypond and ran the test .ly
file that is included with the installation.  It produced a PDF file.
however, I notice that the barlines stick up above and stick down below just a little bit beyond the top and bottom ledger line. Surely this must be a bug or some mistake or something? I tried both the current stable version and the current beta..they both do it. What gives? I'm running on Windows
XP.

It could be a problem with your PDF viewer. Did the line appear broken if you printed it out, or if you zoomed in?

Cheers,
- Graham