[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Margins

From: Peter Frings
Subject: Re: Margins
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 22:17:25 +0200

On 15 Apr 2009, at 21:32, Henning Plumeyer wrote:

AIUI, the proper technical term IS "binding margin". Let's not change it just to be different.

Ok, the introduced technical term should be used. Didn't know it is one.

Btw: What the word for the opposite margin?

Aha, a question I can answer :-)

The opposite side of the spine (binding) edge is called the "face". Top and bottom are also referred to as "head" and "foot".


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]