Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1 has been released!

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1 has been released!
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 08:26:31 -0800

I have my own question.  In the INSTALL document it states that
Poppler 0.82.0 or greater is required.  On my Ubuntu 19.10 system I
have only version 0.80.0 and I'm having trouble building it from
source.  Also, my Poppler seem to be tied to python3-poppler-qt which
is at 0.24.2-3build5.

So will building Poppler by itself mess up my system?  What will
happen with Poppler below its required version?

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)