Re: Problems adding voice with rests

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Problems adding voice with rests
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 16:42:18 +0000

Christian,

Thanks very much. Why didn't I think of using the lower voice for the rest?

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lilypond@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com

Monday, February 15, 2021, 4:01:00 PM, Christian Masser wrote:

Edit: I forgot the \hide Stem command , but it also works with
   e,2.~ \hide Stem 4.~ 4 \revert Voice.Stem.transparent s8 |
instead of
   e,2.~ 4.~ 4 s8 |

All the best
Christian