Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 17:07:47 +0000

On 04/01/2022 16:23, Aaron Hill wrote:
On 2022-01-04 7:29 am, Erika Pirnes wrote:
Would it be terribly difficult to have a color setting on the
documentation page, so that people can choose between black and color?

It is fairly straightforward with CSS and a little JavaScript:

Is that on the web page, or down to the reader?

I'm only just getting into Google Sheets and GoogleScript so calling it "fairly straightforward" is something I'd disagree with if I'm expected to do it. Not for somebody who has had no reason to go near js/gs/whatever before...

Cheers,
Wol