Re: Frescobaldi & edition engraver

From: Michael Dietz
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi & edition engraver
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 09:08:14 +0100

Thank you Jean,

1. I will try Flatpack
2. Here I was not precise enough: I am already up to date in this repo.

git pull says that I am "Already up to date." I apparently forked it back then. The upstream is https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets.git And the latest commit is from 2019 https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/commits/master

Is that the best and most recent source for OpenLilyLib?
In particular, is this the latest edition engraver?
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/editorial-tools/edition-engraver

Thanks,
Michael