Re: Frescobaldi & edition engraver

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi & edition engraver
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 15:05:09 +0100

Il giorno ven 6 gen 2023 alle 01:01:46 +0100, Michael Dietz <michael.dietz@mailbox.org> ha scritto:
I still hope for a native apt installation, but until then with this solution, I can use custom fonts, any lilypond version I want, call git from Scheme and the "real files on disk" are opened when clicking inside Frescobaldi.

For your information, only git is not available on Frescobaldi flatpak (it may be added if Frescobaldi will add a proper git support... something was done in the past but never finished IIRC).

You can open any file and add custom fonts in the lilypond.org binary >=2.24, as long as you grant the right permissions using Flatseal.

https://github.com/flathub/org.frescobaldi.Frescobaldi/