[Linphone-developers] callback function when audio file get finished

From: Parveen Jain
Subject: [Linphone-developers] callback function when audio file get finished
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:01:42 +0530

Hi All,
  In mediaStreamer2 library,  APIs are provided for playing the wave(or pcm file) file over rtp.Does library also provides the mechanism of knowing(any callback function) when media files gets finished.As of now I am using "audio_stream_start_full", using which the file is getting played in repeat mode.

I had seen the function, "audio_stream_alive", which is used for knowing whether the rtp stream is alive or not , and that again seems to be checking only the receiving rtp bytes.Here in my case I wanted to know whether the sending side is active(when it is sending the rtp steram) or not using some callback function.

(Though I had seen the structure rtpstat, but I was expecting some inbuilt function which can notify the application , when rtp media is stopped from sending side)

Please suggest!

Best Regards,
Parveen Jain

All the post budget analysis and implications Sign up now.