Re: [Linphone-developers] Aktivate SRTP on linphone desktop ubuntu

From: Devhils19
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Aktivate SRTP on linphone desktop ubuntu
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 02:36:01 -0700 (MST)

Thank again for the answer.

I know that in srtp there are three things that are guaranteed, one of which
is the confidentiality of the data package that is guaranteed through the
encryption process. In SRTP, there is a Null Cipher that does not guarantee
the element of confidentiality, but does guarantee the other two elements.
Here I am trying to use srtp with my own encryption method, thus replacing
the AES encryption method which is the default. So I tried using the NULL
cipher feature to support the method I used.

Regards,
Hilman

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html