lout-users

Graph feature request

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Graph feature request
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:55:28 +0300 (MSK)

Hi,

I currently use Gnuplot to do my plotting. I like it for several reasons,
one of which is that it can read the data from specific columns of a text
file. For example, use the second column of file.txt for the x-values and
the fourth column of file.txt for the y-values. As far as I have been able
to see, there is no way to have Lout do this- you could use an @Include to
read a text file if x is in the first column and y is in the second
column, but that is about it. Is this a feature you would consider for a
later release?

Joe Beach