Re: [Ltib] Adding changes to the patches (docu)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Adding changes to the patches (docu)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:25:10 +0000

Hi R.J.

Take a look at: http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibFaq.html#ref_87
that should be what you need.

Basically you need to unpack the source code for whatever package you're
working on and then generate a new patch and reference it from the spec
file.

If you can describe exactly what is missing and what you're trying to do
we can maybe help further.  For instance, the device nodes for the imx31
are made by udev if I recall correctly?

Regards, Stuart