lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving
Date: 11 Oct 2004 14:01:11 +0100

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 13:53, Atte Kojo wrote:

> This way a duplicate ack is sent only when the senders window is empty.

That's the effect I'd been hoping for with the "threshold" suggestion.
Sorry about that: I'm very busy with lots of other stuff at the moment,
so only have so much time to look into these things, and this detail
escaped me!

I'll see if I can check your fix in in the next few days.  I think it's
an improvement on what we have, and if it makes other things worse,
we'll have to take another look.

Thanks

Kieran