lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 release candidate

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 release candidate
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:56:35 +0800

>>Are these really critical bugs?
No. I think is may not the critical bug, but GPRS Access server related problem.
>>They sound more like feature requests or changes in behaviour to me,
These are some AS compatible problem. The problem is just bother me days to find and solve. I just hope others won't take time to solve such kind of problem.

The changed codes are no harmful for normal flow, only for some kind of GPRS AS.

>>You're welcome to file bug reports for them though, and there's then a
chance they'll be included in the next release.
Sure. LwIP is one of the success projects. I hope it becomes better.
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 15:17 +0800, yueyue papa wrote:
> This is my ipcp.c
>
> 1. If DNS negotiate did not repsonse DNS information, the PPP goes on,
> do not regard as failure.
> 2. If local IP address is unable to get from Access sever,
>     I use 10.0.0.1 as the default address.
>
> Is it possible to added to the formal version?

Are these really critical bugs?  They sound more like feature requests
or changes in behaviour to me, so I would not normally include them in a
final release at this stage.

You're welcome to file bug reports for them though, and there's then a
chance they'll be included in the next release.

Kieran