lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 13:54:31 +0200

Fred39 <address@hidden> wrote:
> I know that you are criticizing me but i am new to this field and hope you
> have understanding for it

That wasn't criticism. I haven't really followed this thread, but it seemed
like you had changed the TCP timer interval, which is normally not a good idea
since it leads to more problems than it fixes.

Not really having followed this thread, I cannot tell you what's wrong with
your communication, though.

Simon