lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init

From: nrichard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:28:53 -0700 (MST)

Philipp Tölke-7 wrote
>> I personally like this implementation for FTP. It has file system backend
>> with abstraction layer.
>>
>> https://github.com/toelke/lwip-ftpd
>
> Well, that is a server, the OP linked to a client :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Philipp

I did need a server to host on my board.  I'm just using the windows command
prompt ftp client to connect to it.  Been attempting to set it up but have
been running into issues.  Seems like the initialization of fatfs is
working, but the ftp part is not.  When I try to connect, I get an error of
"tcp_pcb_purge: data left on ->unacked".  If I can't figure it out I might
make a new thread about the issue with more info, or post more here if
people were willing.