lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV www.us.mensa.org or was it .com ?

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV www.us.mensa.org or was it .com ?
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:31:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Philip Webb wrote:
>
> > > Try getting info on the Ricoh Internal SCSI CD-RW from *THIS* page:
> > >  www.ricohcpg.com/product/media/index.html
> >
> > yup! that's a beauty! apparently a good page till you get to the  1  link.

Except for the spelling errors.

> This is another of those javascript pages where you need to look at the
> unrendered html to get the URL of interest.

I was thinking that there could be some javascript hacks using the concept
of imagemap code as a base, but then I realized that javascript is usually
<!-- commented out -->.  I can't remember *blush*, does lynx do anything
with text that is in comments or does it just throw it away until the
other end shows up?