lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?

From: Luke at Shellworld Support
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 04:54:39 -0500 (EST)

> In fact, the  error, badly formed address,
> Is  one I have not encountered before.

I have. It can mean a few things if I recall correctly. If, instead of
enter, you press "E" on that link (that is, a capital E), then the home
key or Ctrl+A, it will put you at the start of whatever link it is trying
to take you to, in an edit field. What do you see as the part of the link
before the colon?

Luke