lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] a solution for this problem?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 23:49:34 -0500 (EST)

On second thought I dug up an old post in the thread to check.
what comes after the colon is
ecromclick.verizonwireless.com/omclick.document/? and a lot of odd characters. Google as I said states badly formed address. Not to be confused with bad HTML no form has been defined.
as for finding another email address,
I recall asking before.
My professional needs for research and high level document work means a an address with a web interface that works in lynx. The interface automatically tries to convert files to .html, which google does, lets me save files otherwise, and displays in .html, something apparently alpine now has issues with, there is a current thread about it on the alpine discussion list.

Personally, with my fully owning dreamhost may not be the best example, Imap and Alpine absolutely terrify me, it freezes, shuts down when I am writing an email, does not display attachments, etc. I may feel differently about imap once I get to test it, via shellworld, using pine, for the lost gmail account I currently have on forward. However, my preference is outlined above, and if there is an idea I will investigate the door.
Karen