mailman

Re: Email Messages

From: The FLOSS Information
Subject: Re: Email Messages
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 23:14:45 +0300

I don't quite understand it because it requires a little knowledge, but I guess that's not a good situation.

Who can solve the problem?

10.01.2020 22:51 tarihinde Bob Proulx yazdı:
The FLOSS Information wrote:
I suggest you look carefully. Yeah, we didn't have a problem about a week
ago. I was able to send the latest messages from this account
(address@hidden). In addition, I sent messages to another
GNU-related email address (address@hidden) from these email
addresses (address@hidden and address@hidden). No
response to two email accounts (address@hidden and
address@hidden).

I grep'd through the Mailman logs on lists.gnu.org for any mention of
those six Message-Ids.  No references were found.  Therefore I have no
information available for anything from Mailman on lists.

Perhaps one of the FSF admins could look at the Exim logs (I do not
have access to those) and see if there is any tracing trail there?

Bob