Re: [GMG-Devel] redmine -> trac: status; please read

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] redmine -> trac: status; please read
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:06:46 -0600

I think Redmine/Trac are probably just as bad/good.  The motivations for
the move here are:

 - FooCorp set us up with redmine.  Rob and Matt are awesome, and really
   helped us bootstrap stuff.  But for
   we-have-configuration-needs-that-the-rest-of-their-stuff-doesn't and
   other reasons it's better in the long run for everyone if we move
   this into our domain
 - Will and I know python, and don't know ruby well.  It makes more
   sense to support Trac in the long run than Redmine for us.

All bugtrackers suck, honestly.  So if we're moving, it made sense to
move to the one that sucked in our language.

 - Chris