[GMG-Devel] Code of conduct

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Code of conduct
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:35:15 -0500

I've been thinking recently about the kind of community we've worked to
build in MediaGoblin.  I'm proud of this community... we've worked hard
to make this a welcoming place for newcomers and everyone.  I want it to
stay that way.

Until now, I've been very informal in guiding people toward proper
participation in MediaGoblin's community, both in how to behave in a way
that's helpful to each other as well as a way to guide people when they
are not following such things.  However, I think it would be useful to
have a document to point to that represents the community we want to
have.

To that end, I'm suggesting we adopt the Code of Conduct that Django is
currently in the process of adopting.  I've read it, and I think it
represents the types of things our community believes in.

  https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/

Thoughts?

<3,
 - Christopher Allan Webber