[GMG-Devel] Any interest in Vagrant?

From: André Jaenisch
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Any interest in Vagrant?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 23:10:06 +0200

Yay, Mailing List is working \o/

Okay, ayleph could reply on my question on IRC that there is no
Vagrantfile for GNU MediaGoblin yet.

Since we make use of Vagrant at work, it caught my interest.
Last time I tried to install GMG on my laptop bare-metal I struggled
with dependencies.

If there is interest, I'd like to investigate, what a Vagrantfile for
GMG would look like.
Since it is a Python project, the provision should be dealt with a tool
written in that programming language as well?
We use Ansible at work.

Alternatives would be Puppet or Chef etc.

I'm looking forward to your feedback :-)

André Jaenisch